If only he had the benefit of an ionizer, then Mr. Fields could have enjoyed the best water for health, no matter where it originated!
Sadly, the water coming out of our taps is not always safe to drink due to the chemicals towns use to purify it, or the runoff that seeps into well water. And the chemicals used to make petroleum-based plastic water bottles means that drinking that water is dodgy as well.
Water is an important part of our daily lives. We use organic filters for the water we use for bathing and showering. So doesn’t the water we drink deserve that same attention, if not more?
Benefits of Drinking Ionized Water
Ionized water is merely water that has gone through the ionization procedure. During ionization, electrolysis uses an electric current to separate water into its primary elements, oxygen and hydrogen gas. This eliminates anything negative in the water, making it healthier for human consumption.
Ionized water is clean, pure, and healthier for you than you could have ever imagined! Drinking ionized water doesn’t just taste good, though. It could even possibly lead to a longer life, free of certain serious diseases.
Because more than 50% of our body weight is made up of water, staying hydrated with the best water for health is crucial for achieving optimal physical well-being. Here are some benefits of drinking ionized water.
- Antioxidants –Antioxidants help guard your cells from free radicals, which have been linked to various types of cancer. Ionized water is one of the best ways to naturally provide your body with the antioxidants that it needs to stay healthy.
- Oxygen – More oxygen in your blood is beneficial because it gives you energy and prevents fatigue. While it doesn’t eliminate being tired from lack of sleep, it does make a noticeable difference.
- Vitamin Absorption – Drinking ionized water increases your vitamin intake. It helps with the absorption of vitamins A, C, and E whether your intake is natural through foods that contain them or through nutritional supplements.
- Food Taste – While it isn’t proven, some say that ionized water is also helpful in cooking. It’s said that food cooked in ionized water just tastes better. If your family grimaces at the idea of your cooking, maybe this can help!
Features of the Tyent MMP-7070 Turbo Water Ionizer
As if the Tyent Turbo Water Ionizer’s ability to improve your physical well-being with healthier water was not enough, innovative features make it easy to use for any residential home style.
Regardless of its geographic location or the state of its tap water, every home can benefit from using a water ionizer. Here are some of the features my family especially loves:
- Automatic water outflow
- Voice announcement
- Touch screen with color backlight
- Advanced water purification system
- Electrolytic antibacterial system
- Adjustable pH levels
- Automatic cleaning function
The backlights give you an amazing color coded way to differentiate between alkaline water and acidic water. There is even a color to tell you when the water is purified and ready to drink.
Using the Water Ionizer
The non-drinkable water is separated into three different categories; cleaning water, 1st acidic, and 2nd acidic. The drinkable water is split into four different categories. There are 3rd alkaline, 2nd alkaline, 1st alkaline, as well as the purified water.
Each category has its own separate water color for your own convenience. You can easily start and stop anything along the process. The machine is operated by touchscreen, which gives the user the ability to control the machine with the tip of a finger.
If you want the benefit of drinking water that is the absolute best for health and well-being out of your residential tap, then invest in the Tyent Turbo Water Ionizer. Take the switch, and start drinking your way to a healthier and more energized you!